If you are Googling the phrase “Best Insulation For Garage Doors” while trying to figure out what type of insulation works best for your garage door, this article should help. Furthermore, you no longer need to keep searching; you have found the best insulation for garage doors, walls and attics! Read more below about this revolutionary new garage insulation product.
The Best Insulation For Your Garage Door Is SRX!
SRX or SuperReflex is the best insulation for garage doors, garage walls and garage attics. SRX is the most versatile garage insulation on the planet! Furthermore, SRX also works for residential, commercial and industrial insulation applications altogether. It’s the most versatile insulation/radiant barrier product in the industry capable of many residential, commercial and industrial insulation applications.
- Completely blocks out the sun/heat and seals crevices on garage door
- Allows the room to cool down faster if you use a garage mini split
- Doesn’t allow as much heat into the home saving you money
- Makes the garage door more quiet when opening and closing
- Can withstand impacts of objects hitting garage door
- Easy to install
- No maintenance
- Never stops working
- Works even better when combined with garage attic insulation
Best Insulation For Garage Attics
SRX also works as a radiant barrier for your garage. SRX is the best insulation for garage attics because it reflects more heat than any other radiant barrier on the planet. Furthermore, it has the lowest emissivity level of any material on the planet with a .02 emissivity rating. Meaning, it rejects more heat than any material or insulation in the world. And, when combined with our high powered attics fans, you are sure to feel the temperature difference immediately.
- Best radiant barrier technology
- Works great for garage attics
- Blocks out the heat for effectively than garage door insulation alone
- Works best when combined with quality attic fan
- Allows garage to hold temperature for long periods of time
- Quick installation
- No maintenance
- Never stops working
- Works best when combined with garage door insulation
- Applies over existing attic insulation
Best Insulation For Garage Walls
The best insulation for garage walls is SRX, blown in insulation and spray foam insulation. These are 3 of the easiest and least expensive ways to install wall insulation in an existing garage. Most of the time the insulation contractor only need to make a small hole to blow or spray the insulation in the wall cavity. We combine SRX with either blown in insulation or spray foam depending how the garage was constructed.
Most garages don’t have insulation because they weren’t built with energy efficiency in mind. They were meant to be used as a parking garage or additional storage. These days more and more people are using their garages to work in.
- Same benefits as the previous 2 insulation types
- Is combined with other insulation for the perfect mix
- No Maintenance
- Not usually needed if installing garage door and attic insulation (depends on the garage)
Benefits Of SRX Garage Door Insulation
- Reflects more heat than any material on the planet
- Lowest emissivity rating in the world
- Works for Garage Door & Garage Attic Insulation
- No staples needed for installation
- Better than Arma Foil
- Perforated to prevent moisture
- Patented insulation and radiant barrier
- Featured On Extreme Home Makeover
- Never loses efficiency to dust
- Can also work for home, commercial and industrial
- Guaranteed savings of 50% on electricity when installed in homes and businesses
- Works for HVAC equipment
- Works for Duct Sealing
- And more
Alternative Energy, LLC Offers SRX Garage Door Insulation Phoenix Valleywide
Schedule your free garage door insulation quote or give us a call at (480) 744-1803 if you want to discuss custom orders. Also learn how you can save up to 99% on electricity with SRX and other Energy products we install!
Alternative Energy, LLC is a garage door insulation contractor in Phoenix offering garage insulation, garage mini splits and garage door insulation installation services in all major cities of the entire Phoenix Metropolitan Area.